1. Teaching an Art Class during our Sunday Market. This is an affordable way to rent our upstairs space. These classes must be on Sundays anytime between 8AM and 12PM. This is based on Classroom Space availability(2Hr Slots) and is included option with your Vendor Booth Fee. $10/Day, $35/Month, $210/Season. Selling art at the Market does require a Sellers Permit that can be obtained through the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
2. Live Painting! Depending on the type of art that you create we have the opportunity to do Live Painting during the Market. This option is only available during Market on Sundays 8AM - 12PM. Space is cleared in the main cafe seating area for Live Painting or can be done outside/at your booth.
3. Art Show Unveiling Meet N Greet. This option is only available for the artist of the month. Any Artists can do an Art Show Submission request, leave your email with a Barista or at the Shasta Lake Creative Community booth during the Shasta Lake Farmers Market. At a Meet N Greet, you are invited into the cafe to sell prints, do live painting, or just have a small table where you can talk with people about your art. This would be done on the First Sunday of the Month during the Market.
4. Teach an Art Class on a non-Market day. If you are interested in this we can send you our normal rates for renting the upstairs space at Heritage - we will help you advertise through the Shasta Lake Creative Community.
5. Do a Month Long Silent Art Auction during your Art Show. This option is only available for the Artist of the Month. Any Artists can do an Art Show Submission request, leave your email with a Barista or at the Shasta Lake Creative Community booth. Our Creative Community Coordinator can help direct you in how to host a Silent Auction of your own.
6. ‘Beauty from Ashes’ Art Show This is an upcoming Art Show & Auction occurring throughout the month of November to benefit those affected by the Carr Fire - details soon to be released.
7. Join the growing network of local creatives by joining the ‘Shasta Lake Creative Community’ FB Group!